Wednesday, October 24, 2012

10/24/2012

Jeff has told me this a few times.  But it finally sank in today.

I have to teach my left foot how to walk again.  How to strike.  How to roll.  How to spring up with the big toe.

I also have to redevelop a lot of muscle strength in my left leg, especially the muscles in the lower shin area.  (I should look them up.  Find out their names.  Get to know them better.)

Right now I have thick back tape running from the top of my foot up to my knee.  It's to help keep my foot lifted so it doesn't drag and I am in less danger of tripping/falling.  (I've done that about once a day, usually just tripping.)

I kind of have permission to do yoga.  I'm taking him in an asana chart of some sort tomorrow, so he can show me the poses that will help and the ones that I am to not do until I am 100% better. 

He also suggested that I might see about getting a nerve stimulator machine.

I should probably make an appointment with Dr. Moon soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment