Thursday, October 11, 2012

10/11/12

It's odd to have an evening with nothing to do and no drugs to be on.  I suppose I could take my night meds (muscle relaxer, pain med) early and then get to sleep early and not be so groggy in the morning.  But what fun is that?

I had round two of physical therapy today.  I got to go into the pool.  A nice, indoor, heated pool.  It felt good.  Then Jeff (my pt) taught me a new stretch and said he felt good about the progress I'm making.  He said he wouldn't poke around at my back anymore unless I started to get weaker.  "If it's not broke, don't fix it."

I definitely have more strength and flexibility than I did 48 hours ago.  When I was doing all the stretches in the pool I kept thinking "engage your core, engage your core."  Yoga has a good influence on me.


No comments:

Post a Comment