Monday, October 15, 2012

10/15/2012

Dear Running,

I miss you like crazy.  I miss doing you.  I miss being done with you.  I miss the endorphins.  I definitely miss the being outside in nature bit.  I miss moving.  I miss feeling strong.  I miss seeing people and saying, "I'm not stopping until I pass them" and then not even stopping then.  I miss improving.

Miss you.
So.
Much.

Love and devotion,
Jackie

Dear Yoga,

I feel a little vacant without you.  You were my routine.  My social outlet.  My connection to inside my head and to all different facets of my body.  I want to stretch.  I want to bend  I want to hurt a little.

I think I'll be slowly reunited with you.  Already I've been given the okay for Sucirandhrasana (figure four pose.)  More than the okay.  He wants 20 of them a day.  I also think there are things I should be able to do no problem.  So.  Maybe.  Maybe, yoga, we can flirt.  We can court.  We can get to know eachother all over again, but slowly.  Neck rolls are always okay.

With great warmth, desire, and affection,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment